Several missing teeth can be replaced with Dental Implants.
Placing a fixed bridge on implants,
- Beforehand – we will do an examination and make models and
- Placing the implants.
- Attaching the bridge –The temporary bridge can be given. But for the final bridge, the implants may need 2 months or more to fully integrate with the jaw. Then the final bridge can be fixed to the implants.
Dental Implants offer you many advantages :
- Act like your natural tooth root.
- Are made of biocompatible materials.
- Your implant can actually last a lifetime.
- Are minimally invasive.
- Maintain natural bone.
- Provide stability and comfort
BRIDGE ON IMPLANTS
A durable bridge with natural looking replacement teeth is securely positioned on dental implants. Healthy, adjacent teeth are left untouched. Dental implants are strong, biocompatible fixtures made of titanium , that act just like natural tooth roots.